Please find our latest guidance to all Sylvan Gardens staff regarding the COVID-19 crisis below.
We will be postponing all on-site client meetings during the state-mandated pause in business. Upon returning to work, we will still be limiting in-person meetings for design & proposal work. Electronic communication will be the de facto means of communication for the foreseeable future. We may still arrive on your site to perform estimates and measurements, but will not have in-person meetings during these times, for your safety and ours.
Landscape Maintenance and Installation Services
We expect there to be interruptions with new installation and maintenance service appointments based on new State and Federal Guidelines. If we can schedule work, we will notify you prior to arriving at your jobsite.
Given the circumstances, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment should you or someone at your home or business not be feeling well.
Please find below a list of safety measures we have recently implemented over the last few weeks and days.
Staff Hygiene and Social Distancing Guidelines
- Only Drivers & One Passenger are to occupy crew trucks. All other staff to travel between jobs using personal vehicles.
- Crews are limited to five (5) members total.
- Work gloves must be worn when touching any equipment.
- Trucks and equipment to be sanitized at the end of each day.
- ALL trash disposed of every day in company vehicles.
- No personal belongings left in trucks or machines.
- Handwashing stations have been installed in all crew trucks. Regular use is required.
- Only one (1) person may occupy a truck or trailer at once.
- Staff are advised NO personal contact | ie, shaking hands, touching team members or clients, etc.
- Staff are recommended to always stay 6 feet away from others
- Staff are NOT to report to work if they or those they live with feel ill at all.
- Staff are to avoid public places such as gas stations and convenience stores.
We are continuing to follow the guidelines set out by state and local governments as we navigate this crisis. Since our work is performed outdoors, we believe we are uniquely able to continue providing some of our services without endangering our clients or staff.
Be assured that we are taking this crisis seriously as we balance the livelihoods of our staff with the need to adhere to any and all health & safety practices, and these practices will be strictly enforced upon our return to work.
Our outdoor spaces can be of great comfort in times like these. We’ll continue to maintain yours as best as possible during this time. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.